-
September 11th, 2004, 11:03 AM
#671
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel: He he, hey, wait a sec, isn't that the whore they post at /b? I'm tired of seeing her goth face already.
-
September 11th, 2004, 11:10 AM
#672
Inactive Member
He's not a goth, he's a rebel!
-
September 11th, 2004, 12:01 PM
#673
Inactive Member
She's not goth though! She's punk!
See, goths whine and wanna kill themselves. While punks, on the other hand, whine about people, 'rebel' against society by wearing a 'unique' style of clothing, and act like little punks.
-
September 11th, 2004, 12:43 PM
#674
Inactive Member
Just like with anarchists, they whine and crap why don't they go blow up a building and be true anarchists?
"Punks" have always sucked. They even did back in the 70s, the Ramones were one of the best "punk" bands and they sucked.
How I loathe "punks."
-
September 11th, 2004, 04:36 PM
#675
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: Hippies don't fit in with that comment.
-
September 12th, 2004, 03:26 AM
#676
HB Forum Owner
IMO punks, goths, hippies, anarchists, and all those kinds of people suck ass. If they want to be different by being all equal between themselves, why not make a favor to the world and decide shooting themsleves is kewl.
-
September 12th, 2004, 04:49 AM
#677
Inactive Member
lol hippies are free spirits man
-
September 12th, 2004, 05:05 AM
#678
Senior Hostboard Member
I listened to the web pages music OCB posted for hours. Is this insanity?? lol
-
September 12th, 2004, 01:33 PM
#679
Inactive Member
-
September 12th, 2004, 05:53 PM
#680
Senior Hostboard Member
I love you Xel, have I ever told ya?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks